Supply Chain ManagerID:57616120,000 THB ~ 150,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
Retail, Agriculture, Other, Manufacturing(Other)
Lead Supply Chain Process Improvements – S&OP, Distribution & Logistics and Data Analysis
• Implement and lead change management activities
• Review and streamline supply chain planning KPIs to enable optimal inventory level management
including case scenarios analysis to establish effective demand and supply operations to achieve healthy
• Responsible for preparation of monthly management reporting materials.
• Lead Global and regional initiatives to further advance the capability of the SCM regionally and be the
center of excellence to innovate, support and provide guidance when needed.
• Continuously drive for operational improvement and constantly looking out for cost reduction/efficiency
in all areas of operations.
• Working closely with regional SCM team, monitoring and actively manage inventory situation (including
initiation of required items) to address gaps versus targets while ensuring business continuity.
• Support developing the Asia Pacific regional supply chain strategy by working closely with business units
- Male/Female, age between 40-45 years old
- Degree or Diploma in Business Management, Logistics, Supply Chain or its relevance
- Good command in English
- Minimum of 5 years or more in Supply Chain management.
- Preferably end to end supply chain experience with focus on stock management, logistics and international trade flow.
- Proven track record and experience in implementing projects and process improvements.
- Excellent project management
- Preferably work in a regional supply chain/planning role.
- Experience in Business Transformation projects or process improvements related to supply chain projects
- Have knowledge in Stock Management and Order fulfillment.
- have experienced in Business Project transformation will be an advantage.
- Logistics and Warehouse management will be the key advantage.
Level 3 - Business Level
8:30 ~ 17:30
- Bonus 2 times [Avg 3-3.5 months]
- Health+Dental+Accident+life Insurance
- Transportation Baht 1,000
- Telephone Baht 500
- Yearly physical check up
- Funeral assistance
- Wedding gift
- Childbirth gift
- Provident Fund (After pass probation)
- Annual leave start at 10 days for new staff
Please sign in.