This job is closed
Assistant Marketing ManagerID:5745135,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBChangwattana - Ngam Wong Wan, Lat Phrao
PR, SEO/SEM, Branding, Merchandiser, SNS Marketing, Event Planning/Management, Trade Marketing, Product Planning, Content Marketing, Digital Marketing, Offline Marketing, Product Management, Project Management, Business/Corporate Planning
Food & Beverage
- Marketing Function ; Advertising, Digital marketing (Online/Offline)
- Marketing communication and Brand Management
- Product and Business Management & Development,
- Marketing analysis and trade promotion
- Sales Promotion
- Planning marketing strategies monthly, yearly, such as strategies for digital marketing, Influencer Marketing, Customer Journey, Product Mix , promotional activities plan and conducting promotional activities, etc.
- Plan and formulate marketing strategies for various businesses as well as present marketing plans under the framework of time, budget and management.
- Think of marketing strategies to create new brands, develop products Create a concept to create an image of the product and planning to use the media in order to attract the market and continuously stimulate sales.
- Planning and planning the sales strategy of the organization collect sales data distribution, finding sales tools suitable for the plan to be able to achieve the sales goals set.
- Pricing, planning promotional strategies across various channels, and creating good relationship with retailers shopping mall or other commercial partners.
- Planning and laying out strategies for business development and new products including expanding new sales channels.
- Responsible for budget estimation, marketing forecasts, P&L analysis, media.
- Conducting an overall market analysis, sales analysis, profit-loss analysis, product analysis /competitor information, business marketing opportunities target audience sales channel Public relations media, trending preferences of consumers and the competitive environment of the company to think of marketing strategies
- Plan, follow up and set goals in the work plan to make it convenient for practical implementation, both in brand communication, digital marketing communication and event.
- Review the work plan, performance and budget made in accordance with objectives and in accordance with the time set along with follow-up analysis, summary and evaluation.
- Responsible for laying down KPIs of departments, subordinates, controlling work, work systems, and teams. Documents and related resources to be in accordance with the planned.
- Supervise the marketing team to make the work go according to the plan.
- Male or Female age 35 years and over
- Experience in events, sales, planning, marketing analysis and have experience in managing a team and being a supervisor for at least 3 years
- Specialized in digital marketing online and offline especially the beverage and franchise business
- Good communication skills in English including listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Strong negotiation, communication, coordination skills, visionary and up-to-date, able to plan strategically.
- Strong arithmetic, analytical and presentation skills.
- Have the ability to work in Multi Task, able to arrange the importance of work and work well under pressure.
- Leadership, attention to detail, punctuality and motivation Self-focused, results-oriented and creative.
- Have a positive attitude towards the organization, enthusiasm, learn quickly and take responsibility for the assigned duties.
Level 4 - Conversational Level
10.00 ~ 18.00
- National Holidays
- Social Security
- Bonus (Depend on company's performance)
- Product discount (Hold company's group products)