This job is closed
TelesalesID:5738940,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBRangsit, Changwattana - Ngam Wong Wan, Lat Phrao, Din Daeng/Vibhavadi/Don Muang
Custmer support/service, Software Developer
Medical & Healthcare, Real Estate
- Managing all technical aspects of the web application, e-commerce, business process management, CRM, Database, and application.
- Work closely with the related team to consolidate business and functional requirements and support requirements with the recommendation as need.
- Defines system requirements, priorities, and viable alternatives.
- Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative solutions, including with all concerned such as data, workflow, technology, etc.
- Responsible for systems technical and functional specifications/testing.
- Provides technical training, guidance, and resource support for end-users and Departmental staff.
- Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management related to e-commerce, CRM, other existing solutions.
- Managing the data to the system.
• Male / Female, age 28-35 years.
• Bachelor Degree or Higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
• A Liquid programming language is preferred.
• Experience in e-commerce and its ecosystem e.g. WooCommerce, Magento, Shopify.
• Experience in systems analysis and programming required with project management.
• Knowledge of information systems and to plan and perform medium- to large-scale computer projects.
• Ruby on Rail is a plus
• Have the ability to exercise independent judgment in planning, organizing, and performing systems analyst task
• Open mind, adaptive, and eager to learn new things
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Level 4 - Conversational Level
9.00 ~ 18.00
- National Holidays
1. Social Security
2. Life Insurance / Accident Insurance / Health Insurance
3. Reimbursement of medical expenses for parents or children
4. Shuttle bus service
5. Annual Bonus plus a special annual bonus.
6. Staff uniforms
7. Telephone + phone bill
8. Workmen's Compensation Fund
9. Provident fund
10. Scholarships to study for a master's degree. Domestic and international
11. Emergency Loans