This job is closed
HR ManagerID:5675445,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBSamutprakarn
HRBP, HRIS, Other, Payroll, Training, Evaluation, Recruitment (Agency), Compensation & Benefit, Recruitment (Corporate), Employee/ Labor Relation, Organization Development
- Human resource planning, by managing the work systematically in accordance with the requirements of the quality system to comply with corporate policy.
- Recruitment by planning manpower rates, recruiting methods, selection and preparation of JD in order to get employees to meet their needs and on time.
- Compensation and benefits management by comparative success, check and consult, advise management about compensation payments.
- Development and training by planning strategies for skill development to increase the knowledge and competence of personnel.
- Employee relations management by reviewing regulations, improve welfare to build good relationship in the organization and legal.
- Strategic Organization Development By managing various consultations to achieve the development of the organization to achieve the goals set.
- Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- Male or female, age 35 years and over (Female is preferred)
- Bachelor's degree in human resource management, political science or other fields.
- Experience in the management of human resources department (Factory line) not less than 10 years with the supervisor level for at least 5 years.
- Use of Tigersoft is an advantage.
- Knowledge of various quality assurance systems.
- Knowledge of ERP system
- Knowledge of labor law.
Level 4 - Conversational Level
8.30 ~ 17.30
- Twice Saturday-Sundays
- National Holidays
- Social Security
- Provident fund
- Annual leave
- Bonus depends on company's performance
(Average 1 month)