This job is closed
Tax Manager [Rayong]ID:5669880,000 THB ~ 110,000 THBEastern Seaboard
Full Set, Financial Accounting, Tax/GST
1. Responsible for Tax declaration.
2. Set up seasonal tax plans according to company service.
3. Cultivate and maintain the sound relationship with the local tax and financial government.
4. Developing tax strategies to assist clients in being tax-compliant.
5. Understand generic corporate income tax requirements and work with cross functional teams.
6. Perform a tax review and tax due diligence / Review and verify all tax filing/transactions (CIT, VAT, WHT, SBT etc).
7. Manage and liaise with Revenue Department, Custom Department and Excise Department on all tax matters (for CIT) to ensure tax compliance.
8. Leading in review the monthly review, monitor, control on Tax form i.e. PND 1, and PND 91 (for expatriate) PND.3, PND 53, PND 54, PP.30 and PP.36 (for CST), and perform tax advices to mitigate tax risk exposure.
9. Knowledge on deferred tax, US GAAP, FAS 109 (ASC 740), FAS 5, FIN 48.
10. Other ad hoc analysis refer to i.e. tax initiative and compliance.
- Male/Female 38-45 age
- Bachelor degree in Accounting field
- Fluent at English
- Minimum 10 years working experience in Account, related to corporate income taxes, deferred tax, VAT, withholding tax, Custom Tax, Local Content and Excise Tax
- 5 years experience in management level
- Familiar with Thai's law and regulation of Finance and Tax / Work with the government
- Being independent and able to lead the business to result
- Able to make proposal for good decision under the assign scope of work
- Knowledge on deferred tax, US GAAP, FAS 109 (ASC 740), FAS 5, FIN 48
Level 3 - Business Level
8:30 ~ 17:30
- For office work only Monday-Friday
- Sat Sun Holidays
- Perfect Attendance
- Housing allowance
- Meal allowance
- Gasoline allowance 50 THB/day
- Social insurance
- Life insurance
- No Providence fund [New set up 2020]