Accounting&Finance ManagerID:5669770,000 THB ~ 90,000 THBEastern Seaboard
Full Set, Financial Accounting, Managemnet accounting, Accounting support, Other, Internal Audit, External Audit, Financial Management, Credit Control, Leasing/Loan/Mortgage/Hire purchase, Risk management, Regulatory compliance, Banking operation, Treasury, Tax/GST, Partial of full set (AP, AR, Bookkeeping), Fund/Investment Management, Investment Theory/Actuary/Product Development, Analyst/Economist/Stratagist, Investment Banking, Back/Middle Office, Other(Finance)
1 Responsible for accounting, supervision and writing report for company's economic activities to provide a clear picture of a company's operation condition and result as well as statistical support for decision making.
2 Able to formulate needed company rules and regulations and set up standard operating procedure.
3 Lead and push the finalization of all business service.
4 Setup operating objectives according to company's strategies.
5 Conduct holistic analysis on company operation and improve business performance
6 Support financial management operations in Thailand, Southeast Asia and other areas as an assistant to the Finance Manager.
7 Oversee annual business plan, month end reporting, and long-range investment planning and manage the daily Finance and Accounting operations.
8 Review and enhance internal controls and risk management procedures
9 Ensure that finance-related work is conducted in accordance with local laws
10 Introduction of ERP system in Thailand
11 Promotion and analysis of business related to business management
10. Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department and verify all tax related to comply with Thai revenue code and coordinate with the revenue department.
11. Oversee accounting and Finance operations to ensure that financial data is accurately well prepared in accordance with policies and procedures and local tax regulations.
12. Set up and monitor accounting KPIs and report monthly financial operating result to top management.
13. Prepares corporate income tax, tax package and others. [(PND 50, 51, 53, 54, 36,PP30, CIT)]
14. Prepare reports to BOI as required. Monitoring BOI flow ,Equipment ,Operation flow,Revenue
15. Monitor all papers work regarding the BOI master machinery lists, material list according to BOI’s, government department regulation and requirements.
- Male/Female 38-45 age
- Bachelor degree in Accounting field
- Fluent at English
- Over 5 years experience of operate financing work in international companies.
- Familiar with Thai's Finance and Tax laws regulation
- Southeast Asian financial management and management experience in manufacturing
- Over 10 years of management experience in a global company, who is familiar with local finance and BOI;
- Smooth communication with government agencies
Level 3 - Business Level
8:30 ~ 17:30
- For office work only Monday-Friday
- Sat Sun Holidays
- Perfect Attendance
- Housing allowance
- Meal allowance
- Gasoline allowance 50 THB/day
- Social insurance
- Life insurance
- No Providence fund [New set up 2020]
Please sign in.