Accounting ManagerID:5639055,000 THB ~ 65,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
Full Set, Financial Accounting, Managemnet accounting, Accounting support, Other, Internal Audit, External Audit, Treasury, Tax/GST, Partial of full set (AP, AR, Bookkeeping)
■This position handle 3 companies
■Report to Assistant GM(Thai) and Japanese GM
■Subordinate: 8 Thai staff
- Performing monthly, quarterly and yearly account closing, accurately and timely.
- Reviewing taxation, including VAT and withholding tax, and submitting to the Revenue Department.
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the Accounting Department.
- Liaising with external auditors and the Revenue Department as a company representative.
- Supervising 3 accounting and finance professionals; reviewing and preparing accounting transactions regarding AP, AR, GL, fixed assets and costing
- Producing financial reports as requested by the GM of Finance.
- Making and implementing recommendations to improve accounting processes and procedures.
- Female, Thai national, age between 35-45
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting
- At least 10 years of Accounting
- Experience of working in freight forwarding/logistic industries or trading firm would be advantage
- Good knowledge of taxation
- Good command of English, especially writing. At least 500 TOEIC score
- Have CPD license would be advantage
Level 4 - Conversational Level
08:30 ~ 17:30
- Weekends (Sat-Sun)
- Public Holidays (Thailand)
1. Group Insurance by Tokyo Marine
2. Bonus ( depend on company benefit )
3. Salary adjustment ( depend on company benefit and by performance )
4. Provident Fund (after probation)
5. Yearly Health Check Up
6. Social Security
7. New year party
8. Company Trip
9. Annual leave ( 6 days when work 1 year )
10. Other allowance After pass probation 120 Day
Please sign in.