Sales & Marketing Manager ID:5616570,000 THB ~ 90,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
Sales Engineer, Sales (Insurance), Telesales, Product Specialist, Sales(Corporate), Sales(Individual), Foreign/Commodity Trading, Telemarketing, Medical Representative, Other(Sales), Product Development/Marketing
• The Sales & Marketing Manager is responsible for developing marketing strategies and leading their implementation including Food Manufacturers (Industry), Food Service and also MNCS key accounts in the Thailand.
• Responsible for sale & marketing of oils & fats products for confectionery, bakery, culinary, frying and other food related application.
• Key responsibilities for this position will include defining strategies and business plans to achieve BLC’s budgets and Long-term plans. Executing lead generation programs that will have a major impact on our future growth and ensure sales requests fit into the overall marketing and sales strategy of BLC.
• The successful candidate is Responsible for optimizing the sales results (quantity/margin and sales conditions), initiate new projects and building a strong foundation to ensure future growth.
• The successful candidate will understand what motivates customers to buy in each of the Core Categories that BLC wants to serve in the Thailand market and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way. Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintains relationships with distributors, agents, existing clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors’ activity.
• Controlling the financial & contract risks.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
• Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales targets for the country (Thailand); projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
• Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them.
• Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Track selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
• Manage operating costs and budget of local sales office and handle Customer Complaints.
• Having excellent oral and written English and Thai communication is a mandatory prerequisite for this position.
• A minimum of 8 years B2B sales experience in Oils& Fats or food ingredients industries.
• Candidate with good technical and application knowledge in oils and fats or relevant application in food industry will be an added advantage
• Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field as well as experience in sales or promotion.
• Able to apply customer service techniques and knowledge of supervisory practices and principles when making sales decisions or establishing long-term relationships with key stakeholders.
• Ability to think strategically and build strategic marketing plans.
• Drive and ambition, combined with a positive attitude.
Experience creating and implementing marketing processes.
• Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment while managing different projects.
• Ability to work with and through people to establish goals, objectives, and action plans.
• Demonstrated interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Hard working and persistently focused on achieving results, even when under pressure.
Level 3 - Business Level
9:00 ~ 18:00
-The transportation can be claim (mileage or taxi).
-A mobile phone provided for business use.
- Provident fund: Based on government regulations
- Medical insurance: Outpatient Medical, Hospitalization Insurance, Term Life Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance
- Annual leave: 15 days
- Fixed Bonus: N/A
- Performance Bonus (last year): Last year is at 25% of annual salary. This might be review. This is based on on target payout.
4. <for Sales>
- Commission: N/A
- Incentive: N/A
5. <Salary adjustment>
- last year % : 4% to 5%
- once a year
Please sign in.