Account & Finance General ManagerID:56114100,000 THB ~ 150,000 THBPathum Thani
Full Set, Financial Accounting, Managemnet accounting, Accounting support, Other, GM, Internal Audit, External Audit, Financial Management, Credit Control, Leasing/Loan/Mortgage/Hire purchase, Risk management, Regulatory compliance, Banking operation, Treasury, Tax/GST, Partial of full set (AP, AR, Bookkeeping), Fund/Investment Management, Investment Theory/Actuary/Product Development, Analyst/Economist/Stratagist, Investment Banking, Back/Middle Office, Other(Finance)
The Account & Finance General Manager is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting.
This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining account and Finance principles, practices and procedures
to ensure accurate and timely financial statements.
The Account & Finance General Manager supervises lower level of Account & Finance managers and is responsible for
managing the team to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner.
This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting and financial activities including general ledger
preparation, financial reporting, year-end audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
• To provide leadership role in all aspects of the company’s accounting and financial operations.
• Provide accurate and timely financial information and reports to facilitate the decision making process and ensure success
of the corporation.
• Oversee operation of Finance / Account Department operation.
• Ensure adequate controls are in place, i.e. policies, procedures.
• Provide information and analysis for Strategic Management Team
• Responsible for the annual budget process, provide monthly reviews, and implementing Business plans and other
• Provide analysis of cash flow, operating costs and variances.
• Responds to inquiries from the CFO, Controller, and other finance and firm wide managers regarding financial results,
special reporting requests and the like.
• Work with the Controller to ensure a clean and timely year-end audit.
• To handle IHQ business for accounting & finance fields.
- Male/Female age 40-45 years, Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master Degree in Business with an emphasis in Accounting, Financial.
- 7 to 10 years prior supervisory experience in the accounting / Financial area in manufacturing environment, manage financials manufacturing accounting system, standard cost accounting, budgeting and treasury functions.
- English skills must have been reached a business level for speaking, listening, reading and writing.
o Applicable level is equivalent TOEIC score over 700.
o To have foreign MBA would be most preferable
o Graduated from a university in oversea
- Must be CPA holder
- Production/Manufacturing company experience
-Strong leadership and supervisory skill
-Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
-Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
-Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
-In depth knowledge of financial, and integrated accounting systems
-Proficient in MS Office, with advanced excel skills, able to use SAP would be advantage
-Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Level 3 - Business Level
08.30 ~ 17.30
-Able to work in Patumthani and/or Ayutthaya Plant
-Able to work in on Saturday (twice a month)
- Bonus (paid 2 times/year)
- Provident fund
- Social insurance
- Diligent allowance
- Medical insurance (included Family)
- Transportation (bus service)
- Company trip
Please sign in.