This job is closed
Quality Control Assistant ManagerID:5495870,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBEastern Seaboard
Quality Control/Production Management, Quality Control/Quality Assurance, Quality Control/Quality Assurance, Quality Control/Quality Assurance
1. Manage all QA function. [Almost job duty is support customer]
2. Establish the control system to prevent the reoccurrence problem and supervise product trial as well as quality aspects
3. Quality control of product and define customer satisfaction, plan the quality program to meet the customer expectation, implement the
plan into practice, and establish the control system to prevent the reoccurrence problem.
4. Determine quality of material for supporting the quality system as center of regional as well as to prevent the reoccurrence problem in customer complaint and supplier complaint.
5. Support document PPAP , ISO and audit
6. Management on employee of Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Quality Equipment Control sections by plan, follow up, determine target and performance evaluate.
** Must **
Bachelor Degree or Master Degree of Science in Polymer, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Industrial
Engineering, or related field.
Minimum 10 years’ experience QC and QA in plastic industry or related. / 3 years in management skill
Good analytical skills and excellence quality tools and methodologies is an advantage.
Knowledge in TQM, Six Sigma, 7QC tools and ISO 9000 is an advantage.
Quality control in Masterbatch is advantage.
Strong leadership and supervisory skills, Self-motivated personality.
A good command of both spoken and written English.
Good computer skills in MS office.
No color blindness eye.
Own transportation is A MUST.
Level 3 - Business Level
08.00 ~ 17.00
- Weekends (Sat-Sun)
- BONUS (fixed 1 month) , Variable bonus (Base salary*7.5% + 28,000)
- Housing 5000 THB
- ค่ากันดาร 6000 THB
- Gasoline 10,500 THB
- Food 1,800 THB
- Health Insurance (employee plus 2 family member)
- Life Insurance (24 times of base salary for death, accident and permanent disability)
- Travel Insurance
- Provident Fund (5-15% per service year)
- Annual Leave (10 -15 days/year)
- Mobile Phone Expense (actual cost)