This job is closed
Production Planning engineer ID:5429223,000 THB ~ 30,000 THBEastern Seaboard
Process Engineer, Project Engineer, Process Engineer, Project Engineer, Production Technology/Process Development, Production/Manufacturing Technology Development
1. Prepare production planning schedule and raw material planning
2. Plan and control the production in a continuous process and analyze Manufacturing problems and can suggest for the solution.
3. Implement ERP system for manufacturing.
4. Cooperate with Customers/ Suppliers and internal department for excellent business flow
5. Support project Development and new model.
6. Maintain and update the project master schedule plan.
7. Other task as assigned
Bachelor's degree of Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or higher in related fields.
2 years of experience in Automotive Manufacturing.
Strong Knowledge in Die casting or Machining process.
Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills.
Level 4 - Conversational Level
8.00 ~ 17.00
Working on Sat (twice monthly)
- Social Security Funding
- BONUS (4.3+25K)
- O.T. Allowances
- Meal Allowances
- Transportation Support (Pattaya, Bangsean, Rayong, Muang, Ban Kaiklang)
- Diligent Allowances