This job is closed
*ERP Consultant (Financial module)ID:5371730,000 THB ~ 65,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line
IT Executive, Systems Analyst/Consultant, Other(IT/Internet/Telecommunications) Engineer
- Analyzes client requirements and organizational working processes to generate ERP configuration specifications.
- Prepare necessary project documentations associated with implementation like user manuals, customer query data, issue logs and their resolution.
- Establish positive client relationships during engagement for high client satisfaction, quick deployment and adequate training.
- Assist clients with implementation and training.
- Implement and configure ERP application to customers.
- Provide pre and post-sales support as needed.
- Train users in specific modules of ERP application.
- Keep information confidential and other duties as Assigned.
- Male or Female / Age 25 -35
- At least 2 year working experiences for implementing in Financial module of ERP System and if they graduated in Accounting is must
- Good command of English
- Having knowledge in Supply chain management (SCM), Manufacturing, Accounting or BI (Advantage)
Level 4 - Conversational Level
8:30 ~ 17:30
- Sat, Sun
- Public Holiday
- Group Insurance for all cases (Life insurance / Accidental / Disability / IPD / OPD / Dental benefit)
- Social security and Compensation fund
- Annual bonus (Approx. 3 months as 2012 - 2017 depends on company profit result)
- Annual salary increases (Definitely every year)
- Company annual outing
- Employee benefits such as (Marriage / Childbirth / Patient visit / Cremation)
- Annual Health Check Up
- Coupon for fitness in working time 1 time per week
- Training to develop knowledge and skills of employee
- Commission (Some position)
- Transportation and travelling allowance (in case of business trip)
- Employee’s uniform
- Annual holiday at least 16 days/year
- Annual/vacation leave 6-10 days/year
- Monthly incentive 300, 400 and 500
- Position allowance (Based on job level)
- Foreign language allowance
- Technical skill allowance
- Family benefits
- Other welfare as required by law