This job is closed
Assistant ControllerID:5350280,000 THB ~ 120,000 THBAmatanakorn
Taxation, Bookkeeping, External Audit, Internal Audit, Account Payable, Cost Accounting, Other, Inventory Control, Accounting Support, Account Receivable, Financial Statement Closing
- Prepare financial statements, supporting schedules according to month-end close schedule, ensuring completeness and accuracy of adjustments and accruals.
- Manage all phases of accounting functions e.g. Income, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cost, Fixed Asset, Inventory, Taxes and Budget.
- Leading the Accounting team to prepare direct and indirect taxes for submission.
- Preparing Financial Statement reports and Corporate Income Tax reports.
- Coordinating with external auditors/tax officers and ensure the compliance of tax, BOI and customs filing with related requirements, rules and regulations
- Reviewing contracts, invoices and supporting documents for payment proposals.
- Perform analytical review of financial results and understand factors driving variances.
- Prepare internal financial reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, including footnote and financial table preparation in US GAAP.
- Prepare weekly cash activity reports and monthly cash flow forecasts.
- Assist with budget and forecast preparation.
- Develop and implement best-practice policies, procedures, and internal controls for accounting operations, financial management, budgeting
- Lead and support ad hoc projects and other management accounting tasks, as required.
- Male/Female, age 35-50 years old,
- Minimum of 5 years of financial reporting and supervisory level roles
- Experience working with multinational companies will be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Strong accounting and internal controls knowledge.
- Experience with Syteline will be an advantage
- CPD license
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work well with stake holders.
- Good command of English
- Driven, hands-on, adaptable and committed to drive improvements.
- Can do attitude and able to work under the pressure
Level 3 - Business Level
08.00 ~ 17.00
Sat, Sun, Public holidays
- Transportation support
- Other allowance