This job is closed
Safety Officer (ISO14001, ISO18001)ID:5332125,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBSamutprakarn
Quantity Surveyor, Quality Control/Production Management, Quality Control/Quality Assurance, Quality Control/Quality Assurance
【Background of Recruitment】
We need new Safety, Health and Environment Manager
We already have some staff who rerated other tasks so we need dedicated safety officer to improve the activity level for safety.
Products : Steel
- Patrol safety and 5S around company, Check operator for working safely, Accident report (If any)
- To be responsible for continuously monitoring and inspecting the Safety health and working environment function compliance with safety laws.
- To be responsible for Safety Policies, Workplace Inspections, Accident Investigations and Regulatory Compliance.
- To conduct in-house safety training to prevent insecurities in the workplace.
- To analyze and assess the risks in the workplace including create safety rule & regulations. To ensure that workers comply with company policies and government safety regulations.
- Follow up safety committees and meeting schedules.
- Ensure that all staff under his/her control fully understands and follows the requirements of the company health and safety policy.
- Other Health and Safety tasks as assigned.
We will gain ISO14001 and ISO18001 by client request.
Advantage : If you have knowledge and experience of that.
- Male/Female, Thai nationality, 25-45 years old
- Have "Safety officer license" such us Occupational Health, Safety and Environment(HSE), Safety Officer for Supervisor Level, Safety Officer for Management or The committee of Safety.
- Can commute by yourself
- Language skill does not matter
- Have knowledge and experience of ISO14001 and ISO18001
- Minimum 3 years of experience in safety officer
- Have work experience in steel field
Level 6 - None
8:30 ~ 17:30
*Working on Saturday once per month
- Meal Allowance 50 THB per working day
- Transportation Allowance
By own car: 3,800THB/month
By Public transportation: 90 THB/ day
- Overwork payment
- BONUS once a year (In December, approx. 1-2 months)