Procurement ManagerID:5297370,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBChachoengsao
- Manage strategic and tactical purchasing, material requirement planning, and inventory control in order to develop an effective team.
- Propose Purchase policies to business and function lead and implement when they are approved.
- Responsible for maintaining and monitoring functional metrics to ensure business objectives are being achieved and Collaborate with other departments to identify or qualify of new suppliers.
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers and vendors.
- Working to improve efficiency, reduce waste and drive down costs.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of suppliers in terms of quality and pricing. Develop or implement procedures or systems to evaluate or select suppliers. Maintaining relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Mentors staff to achieve increasing levels of team performance. Develop team members to ensure up-to-date product know-how and expertise.
- Document purchasing processes, such as workflows, procedure to align with quality system requirement.
- Execute purchase instruction to catch cost saving opportunity identified.
- Procurement improvement project to reduce inefficiency.
- Male Age 35-40 years.
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in fields of Supply Chain Management, or closely related discipline engineering, or manufacturing.
- Minimum 5 years of Procurement or Purchasing function and 3 years for management experience.
- Advanced conflict Management and negotiation skills required.
- Experience managing critical projects required.
- Strong goal-setting, team leadership, coaching and development skills.
- Must have knowledge of Trade Compliance responsibilities, on the import and export.
- Excellent technical writing ability, and oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of ERP system SAP or Microsoft Dynamics AX are an advantage.
- Good command of both written and spoken in English
- Strong in computer skills i.e. MS Office, preparing report.
- Knowledge of ISO9001/TS 16949 and ISO 14001 are an advantage.
- Can work under pressure.
Level 4 - Conversational Level
08.00 ~ 17.30
- Working on Sat (twice per month)
- Sunday and public holidays
- Group Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Transportation Support
Please sign in.