This job is closed
Accounting and Finance ManagerID:5295650,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), MRT Line
General affair, Full Set, Financial Accounting, Managemnet accounting, Accounting support, Other, Internal Audit, External Audit, Financial Management, Credit Control, Leasing/Loan/Mortgage/Hire purchase, Risk management, Regulatory compliance, Banking operation, Treasury, Tax/GST, Partial of full set (AP, AR, Bookkeeping), Fund/Investment Management, Investment Theory/Actuary/Product Development, Analyst/Economist/Stratagist, Investment Banking, Back/Middle Office, Other(Finance)
Position: Accounting Manager
Number of people in charge: 3
[FINANCE / ACCOUNTING]
• Manager 3rd part suppliers of Accounting, Finance and Tax services.
• Develop controls on financial, accounting, fiscal, budgetary and tax resources and the processes of standardization and rationalization of administrative systems and budgetary and expansionary programs.
• Conferring, comparing and issuing reports on the movement of accounts payable and receivable, credits and collections, proceeding with the analysis of their purposes and origins, lifting the positions of the company's equity together with accounting or other sectors;
• Prepare the daily and monthly Cash Flow of Furukawa Electric South East Asia according to the needs of Furukawa Electric Latam.
• Load the invoices of suppliers, dispatches, orders of payments, financial movements including payments of salaries and collections;
• Prepare monthly accounting and financial reports and control maps, directing the competent sectors of Furukawa Electric Latam;
• Manager 3rd part suppliers of Logistics and Inventory.
• Responsible for the control, monitoring and realization of the activities related to the purchase of products;
• Optimization of the programming of purchases of supplies, knowing the needs of the Clients;
• Elaboration of purchase orders for imported merchandise, establishing priorities; Accompaniment of the processes of importation and nationalization of merchandise;
• Accompaniment of the delivery schedule of the purchase orders
• Check the data of the products sent to the customer, being attentive to the type, quantity and value, consulting the legislation for tax calculations in the invoices;
• Issue Notes of Order, Remittance, Invoice and other related documents, with types of products, quantities, prices, taxes and other information necessary to the dispatch of the products;
-Male or Female, Thai national, age 30-45
-Bachelor’s degree in any field
-Have experience in Finance/Accounting/Tax
-Good command of English and computer literacy (Microsoft office)
-No need CPD license
Level 3 - Business Level
08:30 ~ 17:30
- Weekends (Sat-Sun)
- Public Holidays (Thailand)
- Transportation Allowance (20 days)
- Social Security Fund