《業界未経験歓迎！海外出張あり》人材派遣会社の営業スタッフID:5274050,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
Level 4 - Conversational Level
8.30 ~ 17.30
Shop Staff(Japanese speaker)ID:5256318,000 THB ~ 22,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi, Rama II, Phra Pradaeng - Suksawat, Bangpoo - Theparak - Phraeksa
Customer service/Sales, Waiter, Store/Branch Management, Store Development, Sales(Corporate), Interpreter/Translator
- Sales staff in store in Siam paragon or ICONSIAM
- Serve drink and take care customer
- To sell their products (high quality Vegetable and Fruits juice)
- Make connecting to store staff and Japanese staff as interpreter
- Store product management and arrangement
- Social Security Fund
- OT payments
- Transportation Allowance (50 THB per day)
Sales & Marketing (Japanese speaker)ID:5315550,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
Sales(Corporate), Product Development/Marketing
- Proposal to install gaming machines in game centers and amusement parks
- sell to the manager of the game center in the Southeast Asia area and the company that manages the game business.
- Join the exhibition of game and build relationships with stakeholders
- sell gaming equipment to business partners that have built relationships at game exhibitions and sales and propose uploading game software.
- Information management up to final order confirmation
- Schedule control from order confirmation to shipment
- Coordination with personnel in Japan
- Collaboration and coordination with business contacts
- Communication with the development department at the head office in Japan
- Analyze marketing based on collected information.
- Join the game user's community and check the customer's opinion and request.
- Reflect the opinions and requests of game users in service and Web marketing.
- Web Marketing: Marketing Planning in SNS (Facebook, YOUTUBE, etc.)(B2C)
- Planning and execution of events related to games (e-sports, exhibitions, etc.)
- Expand awareness of our products using events and advertisements
- Act with sales staff and develop plans to expand sales channels
- Event · Tournament Planning · Execution
- Online information gathering / transmission
- User community collaboration
- Support Marketing team, work close with Sales team and coordinate with Sponsors
- Set up, manage and coordinate all activity of game event, game tournament
- Perform online marketing using SNS, website etc
- Other task as assigned
Sales Representative (Plastic)/(Housing)ID:4215226,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
-Be responsible as Company sale representative
-contact between customer and supplier in both local & overseas
-Develop excellent relationship with customers and supplier from all levels
-Adhere to all sale activity of company policies , target and strategy
-Responsible for the planning, performance and development sale target
-Co-ordinate well with our internal team
-Can work well under the pressure
1. Car Maintanence 7，000 B.
2. Attractive salary
4. Provident fund
5. Fuel / vehicle depreciation
6. Allowance for the province or foreign country
7. Mobile phone
8. Life insurance， car insurance 1st class
9. Toeic 630 up = 1，000 B.
Senior Sales Manager (After Sales)ID:45415100,000 THB ~ 170,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi, Rangsit, Changwattana - Ngam Wong Wan, Lat Phrao, Din Daeng/Vibhavadi/Don Muang, Rama II, Phra Pradaeng - Suksawat, Bangpoo - Theparak - Phraeksa, King Kaew- Suvarnabhumi , Latkrabang, Srinakarin - Pattanakarn - Pravet, Bangplee , Bangna, All Airport Link Lines, Ramkhamhaeng/Bangkapi/Bueng Kum, Talingchan-Pinklao, Phutthamonthon - Nakhon Pathom
Sales Engineer, Sales (Insurance), Telesales, Product Specialist, Sales(Corporate), Sales(Individual), Foreign/Commodity Trading, Telemarketing, Medical Representative, Other(Sales), Sales coordinator/Admin/Receptionist/Secretary
Sales & Marketing:
• Ensure that the Aftersales Department achieves target objectives by ongoing (period by period) examination of accounts, daily & weekly operating controls, system information, industry reports and public domain information and manufacturer’s composite figures (monthly).
• Measure departmental performance through Key Performance Indicators (KPI) metrics, ensuring the Aftersales Department is an efficient and profitable operation, while delivering customer satisfaction and enhancing customer relations
• Improve on the quality of the businesses commitment to customer service and retention by reviewing and improving the facilities available, improving technical skills and maintaining high standards of quality workmanship as well as adopting best practices in customer handling and communication.
Control of costs:
• Organize the aftersales department and in particular, control resources and assets at a level commensurate with profit targets
Maintain close scrutiny of legislation, developments and events affecting the motor industry which will impact on future business opportunities or trading practices
Systems and Administration
• Ensure that all administrative and clerical functions within the Aftersales Departments are carried out in accordance with dealership policies. Such functions include (but are not limited to) parts special order systems, warranty claims, parts ordering and returns, customer follow-up, workshop loading, estimating, invoicing, daily operating controls and compliance with consumer laws and franchise standards.
Communication and Interaction:
• Advise the Managing Director on all Aftersales related matters, issues and concerns.
- Social Security Fund
- Provident Fund
- Group Life Insurance
- Health Group Insurance
Please sign in.