Assistant Manager (Design- R&D Center)ID:5249450,000 THB ~ 65,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line
Research & Development, Circuit Design(Design/Implementation), Research & Development, Mechanical Design
- Identify opportunities for new products and support automotive customer.
- Design requirements based on briefs from internal teams and customer.
- Sketch drafts on paper or digitally, use 2D,3D model software to design products and components.
- Produce prototypes and test functionality.
- Producing sketches and sample designs.
- Presenting designs, samples and final work to customers for evaluation.
- Other task as assigned
- Thai nationality, Male only, age 30-40 years old
- Bachelors’ degree in Mechanical/Production/Automotive Engineering.
- Minimum experience 5 years in automotive design using CATIA/NX software
- Able to control/Manager the design team based on new potential projects
- Able to coordinate with customer for design related queries
- Strong knowledge of reading/understanding Mechanical Drawings
- Strong knowledge of Automotive Plastic parts design
- Strong knowledge of plastic injection Mold/Machine
- Japanese language skill would be an advantage (at least Level N4 up)
- Good communicate in English
Level 4 - Conversational Level
8.00 ~ 17.30
- Weekends (Sat-Sun)
- Occasionally work on Sat ( Around 6 days per year)
- BONUS 2-3 months
- Position allowance
- Diligence Allowance
- Meal Support
- Medical Insurance
Please sign in.