This job is closed
Purchase SupervisorID:5245530,000 THB ~ 45,000 THBAmata City
- Check OSR by monthly submit to Accounting team
- Check OSR by weekly from everyone input the correct data
- ISO activity by evaluation supplier for submit to supplier by month
- Check shipment delay report by weekly
- Check PR from Sales and record into excel for control and follow
- Update supplier list report
- Issue supplier selection
- Set part size & Part code into FJ
- Follow up payment with Accounting team
- Overall purchase team
- Check all documents before submit to Import team and Accounting team
- Coordinate with Local supplier outsource/ PE/ Paper
- Issue PO for Local supplier outsource/ PE/ Paper around 50-60 PO per month
- Request and follow up quotation from supplier
- Booking truck for send the accessories to supplier
- Issue customs document for send accessories to supplier
- Record customs report for accessories
- Follow up and booking truck for sent, return back to PSC and prepare customs document
- Prepare full set of shipping document to Accounting team for payment
- Prepare document for posted (outsource)
- Record new order in OSR
- Record incoming/ Invoice, detail work order no in OSR
- Keep record shipping document by paper and electronic file
- Claim process / Send claim to supplier
- Follow up claim status with supplier
- Other as task
- Male/Female, age 30 years old up.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Economics and Supply Chain or related field.
- At least 3-5 years' experience for Stainless steel, Steel business and Purchasing
- Have experience on management level at least 3-5 up.
- Good knowledge about Purchasing process, Import process and Customer regulation.
- Good communication and people skill and good command of English.
- Strong negotiation with supplier
- Strong problem solving, Strategic thinking, Service minded and Positive attitude.
Level 5 - Beginner Level
08.00 ~ 17.00
- Public holidays
- Position Allowance
- Meal Allowance
- Housing Allowance
- Diligence Allowance
- Transportation Service
- Provident Fund
- Group Medical Insurance
- Annual Health Examination