ASST. MANAGER / MANAGER – TECHNICAL SALESID:5094855,000 THB ~ 85,000 THBKing Kaew- Suvarnabhumi , Chachoengsao
Sales Engineer, Sales Engineer, Sales Engineer, Sales(Corporate), Sales(Individual), Other(Sales)
- Assist manager to the overall responsibility for sales & marketing department.
- Undertake overall responsibility in terms of technical sales and marketing (Electric Home Appliance & Electronics parts).
- Prepare annual sales forecasts and budgets to set sales performance targets for the department and members as well as formulate sales plans consistent with corporate objectives and ensures proper implementation of these strategies.
- Manage existing customers and develop new customers, and understand customer's business status, look for business opportunity and foster good customer relationship for revenue growth and customer retention to be consistent with company objectives and market changes.
- New customer development; promote product, provide recommendation and technical support to customers.
- Prepare quotations and follow up on sales enquires/proposal from customers.
- Deliver presentations and hands-on demonstrations of products and technology as well as company profile for the purpose of product sales.
- Prepare sales visits, maintain customers contact database and update project status/activity reports basis on required by immediate supervisor.
- Maintain a technical knowledge to provide pre-sales technical assistance and after-sales support to customers.
- Facilitate meetings and workshops/trainings with customers for the management and product marketing as required.
- Control obsolescence of inventory including disposing of slow-moving stock.
- Recommend and implement policies & procedures to ensure the highest standard of effectiveness of the indoor sales & outdoor sales team and etc.
- Staffing and develop the personnel in sales & marketing department.
- Foster a spirit of unity and team building with the sales and marketing department.
- Ensure that the daily jobs and duties within the sales office are carried out smoothly and completed in a timely manner with the assistant of the sales admin staff.
- Manage and supervise the costing of products by sales office staff.
- Monitor cost of sales to ensure that the profit contribution meet the growth objectives of the company.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Male or Female, Thai nationality only
Age between 35-40 years old
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
Minimum 3-5 years of experiences in automotive, Air condition or Consumer Electric industries
Fluent in English, both oral and written
Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
Proficient with Windows based applications (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Customer-driven and results-oriented
Proactive and must be a good team player
Disciplined, hardworking and able to perform under pressure
Level 3 - Business Level
08:00 ~ 17:00
- Weekends (Sat-Sun)
- Public Holidays (Thailand)
- BONUS 1 months in December / variable 1-2 months in Apr (depending on performance)
- Social Security Fund
- Company's phone and package
- Free meal
- Fuel allowance max 15,000 THB
Please sign in.