Assistant Account ManagerID:5074950,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBKing Kaew- Suvarnabhumi , Latkrabang, Srinakarin - Pattanakarn - Pravet, Bangplee , Bangna, All Airport Link Lines, Ramkhamhaeng/Bangkapi/Bueng Kum, Samutprakarn
General affair, Full Set, Recruitment, Payroll, Training, Other, Full Set, Financial Accounting, Managemnet accounting, Accounting support, Other, Custmer support/service, Purchase/Procurement, Import & Export, Resercher, Web Marketing, BOI, Internal Audit, External Audit, Technical Support, Business Development, Event Planning/Managemen, Compensation & Benefit, Employee/Labour relation, Organizational Development, Treasury, Tax/GST, Partial of full set (AP, AR, Bookkeeping), Management, Business/Corporate Planning, Product Development/Marketing, Public Relations/IR, Legal/Patent, Advertisemnet/Promotion, Interpreter/Translator, International/Comodity Trade Scretary, Sales coordinator/Admin/Receptionist/Secretary, Product Management/Vendor/Purchasing/Logistics, Other(Business Administration & Management)
Accounting & financial functions
- Handle monthly and quarterly management reporting.
- Ensure compliance of management report per Group and IFRS standard.
- Monitor and manage the development of Budgeting, Financial Forecast, Operating Plan.
- Oversee KPIs performance, highlighting trend, and be able to analyze and investigate cause of variance.
Human Resources functions
- Responsible for all HR functions such as recruitment process, compensation & benefits,employee relation, employee’s morale, manpower, all of payroll process and other jobs assigned by management.
- Dealing with the government for summiting HR’s documents such as social security fund, compensation fund, revenue office and each relative with HR functions
- Conduct & maintain good relationship between the company and employees.
- Work closely with management team to plan, set up and implement the new projects as company’s expectations.
- Supervise the BOI project that the company is promotion
- Monitor and control with BOI’s Terms and Laws
- Responsible for Import clearance material and machine
- Supervise and manage the Affairs and document of the department of Customs
- Handel BOI tasks regarding all necessary processes as required by BOI rules and regulations
- Handle customs process (import - export) under BOI privileges
- Male / Female, Age 39 - 45 years.
- Bachelors or Master degree in Business Administration Major in Accounting, or related fields.
- Knowledge of TFRS, Tax law, and Insurance regulation
- Strong analytical mindset, with attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal & communications skills, details-oriented and able to work under high pressure.
- Good command of spoken, listening and written English.
- Experience in Manufacturing about Automotive or Electronic is an advantage.
Level 5 - Beginner Level
8.30 ~ 17.30
- National Holiday
Please sign in.