Purchasing Manager(Engineering Background)ID:5073860,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBRangsit, Pathum Thani
Production (PD), R&D Engineer, Service Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer, Production Control, Production Engineer (PE)
- Responsible for sourcing, selecting and negotiating with suppliers to constantly strive for best
price while maintaining the highest and of quality, reliability and service
- Develop cost reduction strategies in order to negotiate pricing as well as participate actively in
supplier development and evaluation program
- Responsible for the continuous development and improvement of procurement process
- PO preparation and execution - Maintaining records/ Reports/ Documentation and Filling
- Be able to analyze market trend.
- Male , Female age 40 years old up.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering field or any related field.
- At least 8 - 10 years of experience in purchasing and planning function. And purchasing of
machineries, equipments and construction both of local and oversea with manufacturing company is
- Strong negotiation and good analytical skill.
- Ability to handle multi task with good managerial skill, also with speed and accuracy whether
independently or part of team.
- A minimum of 7 years experience in manufacturing plant and 5 years in Management level is
- Having experience in purchasing of machinery, equipment and construction both of local and oversea with manufacturing company is preferable.
- Good in computer skill especially in MS. Office application and SAP will be advantage.
- Good command of English will be advantage.
Level 3 - Business Level
08.30 ~ 17.30
- Weekends (Sat-Sun)
- Work on Sat (twice monthly)
- Paid Holidays
- BONUS (annually)
- Medical Allowances (employee, spouse, and children)
- Life Insurance and Accident (AIA)
- Marriage Allowances
- First Aid
- Birthday Allowance
- Money for Funeral Arrangements (parent, spouse, and children)
- Transportation Allowances for Overtime
- Food Allowances for Overtime
- Meal Allowances
- Songkran Holiday Aid
- Hard-earned Monthly
- Annual Health Checkup and X-ray
- Annual Excursions
- Provident Fund
Please sign in.