Sourcing Manager (wellgrow)ID:5008350,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBChachoengsao
Manufacturing(Electronics/Semiconductors), Manufacturing(Automobile), Manufacturing(Chemicals/Materials)
- Understand unit business requirements and ensure timely inclusion to sourcing plans.
- Sourcing for new sources and manage price negotiation, contracts, and payment terms.
- Responsible for sourcing targets and coordinate with sales department in order to manage according to the requirement and target plan.
- Manages commercial and supplier aspects of product development and sourcing projects.
- Implement and support sourcing activities for new product launching, consulting and the product approval processes.
- Conducting general market research in various categories as well as research into potential suppliers, materials specifications and resources.
- Conducts supplier analysis, evaluates potential suppliers, and manages the overall supplier qualification process.
- PO management for the new project and ensure timely, quality and cost competitive supply for a unit.
- Develops and creates sourcing plans, requests for proposal, and other sourcing documents evaluates and recommends purchasing and sourcing decision to management.
- Solves sourcing problems by analyzing possibilities solutions using technical experience, judgment with a moderate level of guidance and direction.
- Effectively communicates complex information involving sourcing to others.
- Maintain contract validity and manage re-negotiation as needed and in alignment with category and sourcing strategy and ensure that contract and pricing information is up-to-date.
- Follow-up supplier-related risks, define mitigation actions and monitor implementation.
- Manages the sampling and product approval process for the project.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Material Engineering or any related field.
- At least 10 years experiences in overseas and local sourcing both indirect and direct materials.
- Excellent of English skill, negotiation skill and communication skill.
- Demonstrated knowledge of sourcing management preferably through new product launches and key business drivers.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a group and/or team and provide guidance to team members.
- Experience in program management and ability to implement strategic sourcing relationships with suppliers.
08:00 ~ 17:00
- Weekends (Sat-Sun)
- Public Holidays (Thailand)
- BONUS (depending on performance)
- Social Security Fund
- Company's phone with the package
Please sign in.