Logistics ManagerID:4960360,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBMap ta phut
Import & Export, Marchandaiser, Supplychaine, Whaerhouse, Other, Purchase/Procurement, Shipment/Import & Export, Freight forwarding, Logistic coordinator
- Handle storage of chemicals, Dangerous Goods and Hazardous Substances.
- Handle transport of dangerous goods and Hazardous Substances.
- Ensure the sampling, measuring and verifying that manufactured products meet pre-determined quality standards including ISO.
- Implement quality activities in compliance with company goal
- Monitor and coordinate with production and relevant departments to solve quality issue and achieve a solution the quality of process or product.
- Monitor that all controlled parameter and method which performed as identified in Control Plan and promptly feedback to production line.
- Supervise all regulations on safety, take on all required safety equipment, give encouragement to QC personnel on practicing safe working regulation, handle with apparent difficulties at once for inform them to superiors.
- Male or Female 35-45 years.
- Bachelor’s Degree or up in Logistics Management, Chemist, Science or other related fields.
- Minimum 5 years experiences in Logistics of petrochemical or chemical plant is preferred.
- Have knowledge in ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001
- Have knowledge of storage and transportation regulations of chemicals, dangerous goods and Hazardous Substances.
- Understanding various of hazards and risks to chemical and dangerous good for transportation and storage.
- Good communication skill in English.
- High responsibilities, hardworking and good human relationships, leadership.
8:00 ~ 17:00
-Transportation 1500THB a month
-Housing allowance 3500THB a month
Please sign in.