This job is closed
HR&GA&ER managerID:4926655,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBAmatanakorn
HRBP, HRIS, Other, Payroll, Training, Evaluation, Recruitment (Agency), Compensation & Benefit, Recruitment (Corporate), Employee/ Labor Relation, Organization Development
1. Developing and implementing HR stategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
2. Planning, organizing, Leading and controlling the activities and actions plan of the GA department
3. Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel.
4. Manage, oversea and monitor HR operations of Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits , HROD, ER and GA functions.
5. Make the business plan of GA to be consistent with policy of Top managment.
6. Make and control budget of GA department to follow the plan.
7. Report result of GA department to superiors.
8. Others as assignment.
- Female /bAge 37-40 Years
- Academic degree or equivalent with a background in Business Administration or related area
- Several years of job experience as a GA Manager with management and leadership experience and the ability to effectively communicate at all levels within the organization
- Profound knowledge of facility management, procurement and general administration as well as familiarity with relevant laws and legislation
- Good conceptual and analytical competences, team player, goal-oriented, possessing a desire to work for a
fast-paced, results-based company
- Very good command of MS Office applications
- Good in English
Level 3 - Business Level
8:00 ~ 17:00
Work some sat [14 Sat/ year]
- BONUS (depending on profits)
- Diligence Allowances
- Housing allowances
- Traveling Expenses
- Meal Allowances
- Shift Allowances
- Shuttle Bus
- Insurance Group
- Medical Allowances
- Annual Check-Up
- Provident Fund
- Annual Activities
- Employee Money Award
- Anniversary Money
- Funeral Allowances
- Gifts, fever, birth
- Day care workers