Production SupervisorID:4907630,000 THB ~ 45,000 THBRangsit, Pathum Thani
Production (PD), Production Control, Production Engineer (PE)
- Accomplish manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations ; planning , monitoring and procedures appraising job result coaching , disciplining employees and monitoring employees work performance relative to expectations and maintain material / workflow.
- Monitoring and enforce work start , break and stop times of the production floor personnel.
- Coordinate daily production floor activities.
- Attend and participate in regular production meeting.
- Responsible for the continuous development and improvement of Painting process.
- Control and monitoring / Monthly report / Management review performance.
- Thai nationality, Male , Aged 30 – 35 years old.
- Bachelor / Master degree 's in Mechanical Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Material Engineering , Production Engineering or related field.
- Must be Exempt in military.
- A minimum of 7 years experience in a manufacturing plant and 2 years in supervisor level is preferred.
- Good command of English (Speaking , Reading and Writing).
- Strong analytical thinking , technical skill and leadership skill.
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Experience with SAP preferred , Basic Microsoft Officer and computer skills.
- Knowledge of lean principals raw materials , production processes , quality control , costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture.
- Knowledge of machines and tools , including their uses , maintenance and repair.
- Have Experience and knowledge in Painting Process > 5 years.
Level 4 - Conversational Level
08.30 ~ 17.30
- Weekends (Sat-Sun)
- Work on Sat (twice per month)
- Paid Holidays
- Annual BONUS
- Medical Allowances (employee, spouse, and children)
- Life Insurance and Accident (AIA)
- Marriage Allowances
- First Aid
- Birthday Allowance
- Money for Funeral Arrangements (parent, spouse, and children)
- Transportation Allowances for Overtime
- Food Allowances for Overtime
- Meal Allowances
- Songkran Holiday Aid
- Hard-earned Monthly
- Annual Health Checkup and X-ray
- Annual Excursions
- Provident Fund
Please sign in.