FA Center Engineer (Japanese Speaking)ID:4826650,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi, Rangsit, Changwattana - Ngam Wong Wan, Lat Phrao, Din Daeng/Vibhavadi/Don Muang, Rama II, Phra Pradaeng - Suksawat, Bangpoo - Theparak - Phraeksa, King Kaew- Suvarnabhumi , Latkrabang, Srinakarin - Pattanakarn - Pravet, Bangplee , Bangna, All Airport Link Lines, Ramkhamhaeng/Bangkapi/Bueng Kum, Talingchan-Pinklao, Phutthamonthon - Nakhon Pathom
Custmer support/service, Interpreter/Translator, Sales coordinator/Admin/Receptionist/Secretary
1. Repair of electrical circuits Mitsubishi FA product such as INVERTER,PLC,SERVO.
2. Analysis of problem circuits.
3. Troubleshooting problems to technical information and applications.
4. Learn new products all the time to develop your skills.
5. Monitoring compliance and preventive maintenance products, Mitsubishi
According to customer needs.
6.start and learning about the Mitsubishi Electric new products and study the technic and technical of products and then bring this knowledge to support and helper to customer’s and also all colleagues (engineering) helper them to improved and solving any problem (customer or our engineer)
7. Consult and searching for any require from Manager and then must be very fast to find it by self and after that must be immediately to feedback of any result and any report.
8. Try to learning by self of any news that concern with the company’s products / improve yourself to the good of assistant of FA Center and very potential of FA Products. ( very advantage )
9. Routine is very great to stand by the data or any technical for support customer and engineer ( outside calling and support back by answer with the best way and good solutions to all any require)
10. More and more of knowledge about the FA products.
• Bachelor degree in Electronic / Electrics / Automation or field relate with Engineering
• PLC and other program.
• Measuring and inspecting of manufactured components to comply with drawing specifications.
• Have a knowledge of electric circuit and programming.
• Male or Female.
• Ages 25-40 years.
• Technical educational background (preferably in Electrical Engineering, System Engineering, or Factory Automation / PLC or related fields).
• Proficient in programmable logic controllers and improving workflow in MELFT technical division, for customer satisfaction.
• Responding to requests or inquiries from Mitsubishi Electric Japan in corporation with all division.
• Good command of Japanese and ability to communicate and also can be reading the English user’s manual.
• N1,N2 Japanese skill is required. It's better to have studying abroad or working experience about this
• have basic knowledge of electric circit and programing (Bachelor level is required)
• Solving Japanese customers’ problems in corporation with all division and Mitsubishi Electric Japan as a responder
• Collecting valuable information from Japanese customers,for information sharing with MELFT Mitsubishi Electric Japan.
• Good personality and outgoing with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong analytical thinking and trouble shooting skills.
• Must be able to work in a multi cultural environment.
• Able to work independently and flexible to attend unusual shift working and 24 hours standby duty.
• Mature, reliable personality and appears to have leadership and entrepreneurship.
• Good skills of computer (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power point)
• Learning about our product specifications and how to use.
• Have Own car
Thai, English, Japanese
8:00 ~ 17:00
-Bonus(last year 4months)
-Incentive(quarter *depend on company performance)
Please sign in.