This job is closed
Accounting Manager ID:4081760,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBEastern Seaboard
Taxation, Account Payable, Accounting Support, Account Receivable, Financial Statement Closing
Machinery/Heavy Machine, Manufacturing(Machinery)
- Coordinate local accounting and financial operation to facilitate accounting and financial report.
- Need Japanese business common-sense and convey inquiry/request with it.
- Analyze the accurate of all accounting and financial report, also preparation strategic report for management decision making.
- Analyze and review the trends and variances evident in the company’s financial report.
- Interpret accounting and financial information to evaluate the company’s performance against objectives and report to management.
- Analyze operating reports from operating units and report to management on variances from expected results.
- Contribute to the financial analysis of new ventures and prospective business ventures.
- Contribute to the preparation of annual budgets and capital expenditure plans.
- Monitor all Accounting & financial analysis report accordance with business strategic plan.
- Implement best solution to produce accurate and timely financial reports and information report.
- Coordinate credit evaluation of new prospective customer in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Carry out accounting statement and reports as required by management and local laws.
- Carry out operating budget and financial forecasts for all departments when required.
- Ensure that all legal and statutory requirements are observed.
- Female, Age between 38-45 years old.
- English from NEO3.5
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related fields.
- At least 8 years experienced in Accounting & Financial analysis, and report in manufacturing and international firm.
- At least 2 years experienced in managerial Level, and auditing field.
- Excellent knowledge of local & international tax system, including ; corporate tax, personal tax, withholding tax, import & export tax and VAT.
- Good command of written and spoken English, and Japanese would be an advantage.
- Advanced skill in MS Excel & MS Access would be advantaged.
- Experienced in SAP, ERP operating, BOI, JTEPA, FTA, and tax & customs analysis.
- CPD License
- Strong analytical thinking, leadership skill, result-oriented, and time management.
- Be goal-oriented and persuasive, and work well both independently and as part of a team.
Level 3 - Business Level
08.30 ~ 17.30
- Sat- Sun
- Public holidays
- social security
- position allowance
- car allowance
- gasoline 9000
- Toeic Level
650 = 6,000
750 = 10,000
850 = 15,000
950 = 20,000