This job is closed
Project co-ordinateID:3477820,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi, Rangsit, Changwattana - Ngam Wong Wan, Lat Phrao, Din Daeng/Vibhavadi/Don Muang, Rama II, Phra Pradaeng - Suksawat, Bangpoo - Theparak - Phraeksa, King Kaew- Suvarnabhumi , Latkrabang, Srinakarin - Pattanakarn - Pravet, Bangplee , Bangna, All Airport Link Lines, Ramkhamhaeng/Bangkapi/Bueng Kum, Talingchan-Pinklao, Phutthamonthon - Nakhon Pathom
Full Set, Financial Accounting, Managemnet accounting, Accounting support, Other, Internal Audit, External Audit
Trading Firm, Civil Engineering/Architecture
- Coordinate activities, resources, equipment and information
- Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Make certain that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves
- Help prepare project proposals, timeframes, schedule and budget
- Monitor and track project’s progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants
- Use project management tools to monitor working hours, budget, plans and money spend
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
• Male, age 28 - 40 years old
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Electric or Electric-mechanic or Interior Design or related fields
• Having background from Interior fitting-out contractor.
• Understanding in Interior & M&E Construction Drawing.
• Ability to managing tight schedule project/ Report to All Related Parties.
• Contact with Subcontractor, Building Management, and/or Related Parties.
• Have a Own car.
8:30 ~ 17:30
Sat, Sun, Holidays
Health check up